Two Ways are Better than OneReason #3 to Learn Functional Programming
Some people are going to tell you that Functional Programming is better than the other paradigms. Some people will say Object Oriented is better. They might be right. They might be wrong. But what is clear is that a person knowing Object Oriented and Functional is better off than someone only knowing Object Oriented. It's like having a hammer and a saw. Two different tools let you do more.
You should learn functional programming. I'll give you many reasons, but this is just one. Reason #3 is that two ways or tools are better than one.
If you want to learn functional programming, sign up for the Functional Programming Career Guide below.
If you liked this video, please share:
- Moving Average in Lodash
- Why Functional Programming?
- Functional Programming Embodies Good Software Practices
- Functional Programming Makes Concurrency Easier
- Functional Programming has a Long and Storied History
- Functional Code is Simple
- Functional Code is Shorter
- You Will Learn Monads
- Functional Programming Makes You Look Smart
- Functional Programming is Growing
Eric Normand loves functional programming. He wants to help you thrive. He is the Chief Instigator and Fearless Leader of PurelyFunctional.tv.