Namespace declarations can be complicated. They manage all of the dependencies of one namespace on another. There are a lot of options. Would you like to know:
- How to choose between
- When do you use an apostrophe, and when do you need a vector?
- How to make it work with ClojureScript
- How to work at the REPL with namespaces
- How to import Java classes
Namespaces are required knowledge for working in Clojure and ClojureScript. They can be hard to learn to manage, but once you do, they are rarely a problem.
Want this course?
Love it or leave it guarantee
If you don't learn as much from this course as you thought, just ask for a refund within 30 days and I'll give you your money back.
1. Clojure Namespace Declarations
This lesson teaches a subset of the namespace declaration to make ns forms that are readable and easily correct.