Single Page Applications with ClojureScript and Om
In this course, we develop the frontend of an app to help a scientist record her experiment notes. It's a lab notebook. The app is completely client-side. It uses ClojureScript and Om.
- Setting up a sweet development workflow.
- Maintaining an app state.
- Rendering the app based on the app state.
- Developing Om components.
- Responding to UI events.
- Maintaining component-local state.
- Modifying the app state.
- Creating undo.
- Developing components of some sophistication.
It does not include:
- Creating or accessing a backend.