Web Development in Clojure
Web development in Clojure is just like everything else: you build up complex behavior from simple parts. This course builds a TODO list app from scratch, explaining the important concepts, and deploying it to a cloud service. It includes:
- The parts of Ring and how they work together.
- Creating a good development workflow.
- Responding to different HTTP request methods.
- Adapting to browser limitations.
- Generating HTML.
- Storing data in a database.
- Deploying the server to Heroku.
This course does not cover:
Have you ever wanted to build a web app in Clojure? Have you wondered how to get started? The first part of this course guides you through building a simple web app and deploying it to Heroku, a cloud host.
In this second part, we continue to build the app, rendering HTML, building customized middleware, and storing data in a database.