Functional Programming is FunReason #1 to Learn Functional Programming
You should learn functional programming. I'll give you many reasons, but this is the first. Reason #1, maybe the most important reason, is that it's fun.
If you want to learn functional programming, sign up for the Functional Programming Career Guide below.
If you liked this video, please share:
- Moving Average in Lodash
- Why Functional Programming?
- Functional Programming Embodies Good Software Practices
- Functional Programming Makes Concurrency Easier
- Functional Programming has a Long and Storied History
- Functional Code is Simple
- Functional Code is Shorter
- You Will Learn Monads
- Functional Programming Makes You Look Smart
- Two Ways are Better than One
Eric Normand loves functional programming. He wants to help you thrive. He is the Chief Instigator and Fearless Leader of PurelyFunctional.tv.